Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Early bird rewards

Being an early bird has made me unusual in the tech industry. The majority of the people I've worked with are night owls but my productivity level goes in half after 6pm so I just accept my body clock. Normally, my habit of waking up between 4 and 5 am allows me to get caught up on email, perhaps post a blog, etc. but all work and no play isn't something I espouse especially when there's been a foot of new snow overnight. So this morning, by the time most of you were getting to your desk, I'd climbed 3,000+ feet and skied down and was back at my desk (not to mention listened to several NPR, Adam Curry, Joseph Jaffe and iMedia podcasts). It was a classic bluebird day with clear skies and fresh powder/tracks all done by 8:30. Hard not to have a smile on your face.

 

 

No comments: