I have no idea who “Kimo” is but these “rules” were written on the bottom of a cook table we had on our Colorado River rafting trip through the
1. Never judge a day by its weather
2. The best things in life aren’t things
3. Tell the truth, there’s less to remember
4. Speak softly and wear a loud shirt
5. Loosen up, the unaimed arrow rarely misses
6. He who dies with the most toys still dies
7. Age is relative, when you are over the hill you pick up speed
8. There are two ways to get rich. Make more or require less
9. What you look like doesn’t matter. Beauty is internal.
10. No rain, no rainbows.