- Thou Shall Not Give a Strategic Investor a Right of First Refusal, Right of First Offer or a Protective Provision that Enables Them to Block a
- Thou Shall Write All Customer Contracts And Partnerships Such That They Can Be Transferred to An Acquirer And/Or That Such Contracts Can Be Terminated With Reasonable Notice.
- Thou Shall Not Enter A No-Shop Without Hammering Out All of the Key Terms and Conditions of a
- Thou Shall Not Allow A Buyer to Interview Employees Until At Least An LOI is Signed.
- Thou Shall Discuss Exit Expectations With Management and Board Members Prior to Funding and At Least Twice a Year After That.